• Meet the climate policy objectives for 2030 and 2045 — Invest, develop, produce and distribute fuels demanded by consumers, industry and public society, in order to meet the 70 percent target for the transport sector by 2030 and climate neutrality
by 2045 at the latest.
• Create sustainable mobility — Secure Swedish welfare and competitiveness by creating economic, sustainable and secure mobility with profitability throughout the industry’s value chain. This includes roads, airports, ports, and power transmission facilities.
• Make its own activities climate neutral – Investing and working for the industry to become climate neutral in its own activities in the form of depots, logistics and marketplaces by 2030. This also includes its own renewable production of electricity.
• Reduce the environmental footprint of production — Through adjustments and investments in refineries and production facilities for fuels, meet today’s high environmental requirements and further develop them to reduce the climate footprint of its own production.
• Supply the products in demand – To offer consumers and other actors in society (the transport sector, including aviation and shipping) biofuels and renewable electricity, as demanded by the respective industries and required by legislation.
• Contribute skills and knowledge sharing — Contribute to the transition to a sustainable society in relation to politicians, consumers, customers and members of the public, and provide information about the impact of decisions on benefits to the
• Contribute to a global perspective on climate benefits and climate goals – Work with global organisations and networks such as ACEA, WEC and FuelsEurope to effectively address the climate goals from a global perspective as well. Liaise with
Swedish politicians and authorities with regard to the work on international agreements.
• Research and develop for climate neutrality 2045 — Maintain and further develop Swedish excellence and carry out research and development as part of achieving climate neutrality by 2045.